Friday 23 November 2018

My Opionion Of The Top Team Games

The Top Team Games were fun, I loved every second of it. I had a few classmates on the team I was which was team 11. My team was of Hazel, William, Me a little boy (just like william) Noah J and a few others I can't remember. The reason Hazel is highlighted yellow is because she was the team leaders were highlighted yellow and hazel was the leader and I was highlighted pink for no apparent reason but enough about my team lets get on to how top team works. In top team there are 14 activities. I got to do most of them but we didn't get to do the one that Noah wanted to do which was a water one and I will name some of the ones I did. There was gumboot throwing and I can't remember any other names of the activities but I can remember doing them. But now here are some photos 



Top Team was really fun and I can't wait until next year when I can do it again.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam, I enjoyed reading your opinion on top team. You actually made me laugh when you said you could only remember one of the 14 Activities. I bet it was a fun day, thanks for that. Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.