Friday 16 November 2018

why do we eat? health thing

                                                                                 

                  These are the 4 health dimensions taha Tinana, taha Hinengaro, taha Whanau and taha Wairua these are what I have written down I hope its interesting for you and if you are wondering what I learned about this then I learned when other classmates eat and what rules they have at home I really had fun doing this and i loved it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hi my name is Shaedyn and am from Ohaeawai school and I like how you are learning how to write about healthy things to eat because healthy food is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Reed and I am from Ohaeawai school and I like the one of taha whanau.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.