Friday 10 August 2018

Marae experience for me Liam Owen

This is my experience at the Marae i got there and it took a long time for the man to finish speaking. After that we did the hongi. And after that we went and had something to eat we were aloud a mini pie and cake or a sandwich and cake I had a mini pie and cake it was really yummy i loved it. After that we had a long 2 story's. After the 2 long story's we took a photo together. And then after that we left the Marae and it was so fun i'd love to go again.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Liam
    I am pleased that you enjoyed the experience of going to a marae. It is a really special thing to do. In your blog post I would have liked to have seen more than just a recount of what you did. You could have added a description about the stories that were told to you or what you learnt at the marae and why you thought is was fun.
    Kind regards
    Mrs England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam, I am glad you enjoyed the marae visit. I really enjoyed going myself-it was the first marae I have visited in the South Island, it was beautiful with all the lighting effects and carvings. I also loved the outdoor fires, one was going on the rainy day we visited :-) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.