Friday 27 November 2020

Basketball

 Basketball is a very well known sport. the way the game plays is you have a team of 5 the rest of the players are benched. You are in a team of 2 your team gets assigned a hoop but after 2 periods your teams hoop and the other teams hoop gets changed. A basketball game consists of 4 periods. Basketball has subs if there are 6 or more players on 1 team. whichever team has the most point at the end of the game wins.

Question. what is my opinion on basketball 1 - 10. Answer 100000.

I think everyone should at least give basketball a try so you know if youll like it








2 comments:

  1. Hey there Liam, I'm Jorja from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you explained what basketball is.

    Did you think about adding more questions at the end.

    Next time, you could at one - two questions at the end.

    What is your favorite thing about basketball?

    ^-^ Kind Regards Jorja ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jorja I tried my best on this one and i didnt need to use wikipedia because i play basketball a lot. I did think about having 2 questions but i didnt know a 2nd question but i will try to do 2 questions next time thank you. Liam

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.