Monday 23 November 2020

Prep Banker Dairy Blog Post

Every year at GreyMain School we do something called Prep. In prep we get to ask teacher if we can do different things such as asking a teacher if we can do prep in their class by sending a letter to our class teacher or  another teacher and sometimes even the principal. But we can only do this when we are a year 5 to 8 because when we are a year 5 to 8 we have a chromebook so we can send an online letter to a teacher. We can make our own business in our class or we can also do jobs like banking, working in the warehouse, being Prep police or for the advertising agency. I chose to do banker. Here is my diary for when I was a banker this year. The first day includes how we do banking and what I did in banking.


At the end of PrEP for market day I had 80 taniwhas to spend. I tried my hand at knocking some cans down and knocked 2 down for my first try but terribly missed for the next ones. That was the last thing I did but the first was I got another pencil case from 50% off. The next thing I got was a glitter jar then a bag to hold the stuff but before that I got a 2021 calendar. Question Do i like Prep? Yes i do very much its exiting to see how much work people put in to make some very unique things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.